Sunday, March 1, 2009

Check out this new site!!! and new news on squigglefly!!



Hi ya'll!! The cute little cards today are made from some images that a really great friend sent me-she and a couple others have come up with a website to help children!!! I think this is going to be a fantastic site- go here: http://www.iwcc.iinet.net.au/ to check it out. Coming soon in the "charity shop" she will have images that can be downloaded -and the profits will go to help the children!! Stay tuned for more info as I get it!!! My Emily has made the cute little bear card, and I thought the little girl would make a great invite for a princess birthday!!party!!
********ALSO!!! Speaking of great downloads-make sure to check out squigglefly at: http://www.squigglefly.com/
to check out all their awesome new images for download as well!! I will be back in an hour or so with another card for you today-made with a couple of their downloads!! So check back later! Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your cards Rhonda, your is so fun and bright and Emily's is also so gorgeous and I just love her little bear. Thanks for the links and i'll check them out now. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

What really fun creations Rhonda!! :) Love the cute images!! TFS!

Heather "Hev" said...

Thank You both so much :)

I absolutely LOVE what you have done here!!!

A slight delay with the site but we will be ready asap!

Thank you again for your help

HUGS Heather xx