Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello out there....


Hi! Today I found out that a friends Dad has passed away-so sad, I havent seen her yet-but I have made cards for her and her family. I used the SU thoughts and prayers set, it is the perfect set for sympathy cards!

On a happier note-today I just happened to go check out SF and see if there were any new images-and WALA!!!! I found this oh so cute piggy!!!! Can't get much cuter than this little guy! I asked my hubby to look at the image and see if he could come up with a cute saying-I like the one he came up with-Baking (Bacon) in the sun... WOW-maybe I ought to ask his advise more often- I think it is really cute! Ok-so ya want to see the card I made? You can find this little guy here.

8 comments:

nessy said...

the card for your family friends is simply stylish and very subtle!!
as for your other card ~oh what fun ~made me laugh!
how are you?? sending you hugs
vanessa xx

Holly Young said...

I'm so sorry for your friend Rhonda, but the sympathy card is really pretty. You're right about that set being perfect; it makes making sympathy cards easier.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your little piggy in a hammock card. I think your hubby came up with a doozy of a greeting!

Stef H said...

the sympathy cards are lovely and the pig..... well i fell in love with him too. hubby has a great sense of humor!

fabulous job.

hugs,

Dawny P said...

Well this I LOVE!!! You cannot beat a pink piggy!! This is just fabulous. Your sympathy card is so lovely - I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. Hugs Dawny xxxx

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, your first card is very elegant and simple...love the idea. And I saw this piggy on there the other day and I SOOO want it!! I just LOVE what you did with it!! SWAAA-EEET!! :) Hope you have a lovely weekend friend!!HUGS

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So kind of you to make cards for your friend Rhonda, Your piggy card is just so fun, Big Hugs, Nikki x

beekay_07 said...

~Omg!!!! What a cute saying!!! I love the flower on it. And I wanna make a card with that picture...it's sooo cute!!! Good color choice. Love it mom!~

beekay_07 said...

I didn't realize the sorrow one was with this one...I really lovvveeeee the look of the sorrow ones. What a grand idea!!!! They are very lovely!!!!
Hugs & Kisses!