Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hello Friends!!




Hi! I know I haven't posted in a couple days! To make up for it, I have two cards to show you today! The first is a new image from Squigglefly-isn't she just gorgeous!!!! I absolutely love this this little gal, and her turtle buddy!!
Squigglefly recently added some more awesome new images and also some sentiments to their inventory-make sure to check them out HERE.

My second card for today is one I made to send to the scrapbooking store for another contest. This one was to be patriotic-and I had gotten this stamp from a lady second hand-but had forgot about during the fourth of July-so I was happy to use it now! Thanks for stopping by-please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
**Don't forget if you havent got signed up for Tracey's blog candy -you will definately be missing out if you don't go ch
eck it out HERE!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Rhonda I love your Sara card! You colored it so well! I love how you did the grass and the colors you used on her clothing. The little fabric flowers on the side are darling!
Good luck on your card contest! It's a really sweet card and super coloring!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous cards Rhonda, such cute images and i love your beautiful colouring and lo's. Hugs Nikki x

Scrubbysue said...

Awww.....what sweet cards!! I LOVE the colors and layouts too. Happy sunday!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, that Sara card is adorable! And love the HM card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Rhonda!! Gosh, your creations are both really sweet here!! :) Love how you colored your sara card and the fun flower ribbon along the side!! And I just adore the HM images...so sweet!!