Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HI!


Hi everyone! Well, it seems this is a super busy time for everybody-I for one am ready for summer to wind down and get back to having some time to craft! I have a card to show today that I have made and need to get out as it was already a "belated" birthday to begin with! I have used another image from squigglefly-this one is called Dancing Denise and is by the artist Lynne Stansbery!! isn't she so much fun! She is just ready to PARTY!!!! So since she seems to be a little on the wild side, I have colored her up in some wildish duds and used some snazzy papers for behind her! I hope the gal she is for will like her!!

REMINDER to mark your calendars gals!! There is a ton of fun coming your way on August 14th -7-9 pm! You will want to be included in this -so bookmark this addy-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squiggleflydigiimages/
Holly and I will be putting a few challenges together that you will be able to load into a special folder on the site-there will be prizes of new images that even I haven't got to see yet!!! woohoo!!

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

Love this Rhonda! Isn't she a hoot?! Love your coloring. Can't wait til the 14th!

Stef H said...

what a fabulous card! looking forward to the 14th

hugs,

Unknown said...

Great card!
I can't wait until the 14th either.

Unknown said...

Fantastic image, Rhonda. I have just made an 80th birthday card for my hubby's aunt, flowery, but actually this would have been a more apt image to use as at 80 she really is a party animal.....wish I had a printer...love the card..Hugs Avril xxx

Heather said...

Your card is a riot! Maybe her girdle is too tight.

I can't wait until 8/14.

Anonymous said...

TEEEEE!!! I love this Rhonda!! What a hoot!!! :) Your coloring is fabulous hun!!! I'm looking forward to the event too!! I'll put something on my blog when I've got some space to include it!! TEE!

Kim said...

Great card Rhonda!!!! Love the image too!