Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today is Stef's Challenge day!--Pinkllilac contact me!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at The Stamping Boutique's Challenge blog. I am getting this up a little early, cuz I gotta get to work. But the sketch will be up on the blog a little later. Thank you Stef for a wonderful sketch--and this is one of the sentiment circles available over at The Stamping Boutique-artist is Vicki--Thank you Vicki! Gotta Go.....Have a great day! I am so hoping to hear from Pinkllilac--please see post under this one!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Have a great day at work my friend!

I LOVE your card. The papers are so yummy. I Love those shades of green and brown. The image is sweet as can be. I can't wait to see the sketch!

Hugs

Heather

Vicki said...

Rhonda, great take on the sketch...love your card and that paper is so awesome for your sentiment!

HUGS!

Rose Petal said...

Hi Rhonda. Such a fab card, great image and you always put tons of work into your cards, so fantastic.
I cant believe your CANDY has still not been claimed, what a shame.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Bobbi said...

This is so cute, love the kittens.

chercroppin said...

Hiya Rhonda! This is so cute....love their tails making the heart...so sweet : )

nessy said...

love this card rhonda ~such sweet cats and just love the fish paper ~perfect!!
hope you had a good day
vanessa xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh Rhonda, that is such a darling image!! I love your take on the layout!! :) HUGS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

rhonda, rhonda! fabulous, my dear! absolutely fabulous!

hugs :)

Lorie said...

This is a wonderful card, Rhonda! That paper is great, and just "purrfect" for this image! LOL!! I'm looking forward to working with you at TSB!

Hugs,
Lorie