Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday Spotlight Challenge-TSB


Hi-hope you all have had a wonderful day so far! I have been home signing out these cookies all day! UGHHH!! But hey-I have most of my living room floor back now! YEAH to that one!
I have done this card in the middle of it all-it is for the Saturday Spotlight Challenge, and I had a fun time with this challenge. It is to make a birthday card using your gem stone! So mine is Amethyst, and I used this adorable little Audrey from The Stamping Boutique. Stop back tomorrow for my Practical Scrappers card-and also I wanted to let you know we have a hop coming up soon-March 24th-it is all about the new Enchantment line from TSB-so don't miss out!

7 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Oh so cute!Love the gem color and Miss Audrey is colored beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

coldwaters2 said...

Oh these colours are gorgeous and I just adore those Audrey images you have done a wonderful job with this one.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a fun, colorful creation!! Great job using your birthstone color! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. Hope to see you again next time!

Rose Petal said...

What a gorgeous, colourful card. Great image, I love the colour combination, just perfect for this card. You always make them so pretty and amazing.
Love Sandra xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! Rhonda, this is just GORGEOUS girl!! The colors look fantastic!! These are such sweet images!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week girl!! I love seeing what you come up with!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty!! I just love the amethyst Very colorful and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!!

Crystal said...

SOOOOO Sweet!!!! What a pretty creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight~!