Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ready for SPRING!!

 I got the chance to make several cards today--whoohoo! I am still trying to figure out how to use my camcorder for new camera--so please be patient with my picture quality! This first one I tried the same technique I had tried last night with the tissue paper over the image. The stamp I used is from one of my new SU stamp sets..very springlike..EASTER BLOSSOMS. I also added a few embellies-and inked up the edges.

The second one I have used a flower from of the newest set of files from THE CUTTING CAFE-One Spring Day, which features over 90 images!! Including the cute little sentiment I have used. I used an Su Butterfly punch and added some ebellies and ribbon to the card as well.

The third card I made today also uses files from THE CUTTING CAFE-EASTER SET 3 -for these three cute little chicks! Again using the Butterfly punch and also the frame punch for the sentiment-a few embellies and another spring like card!

I am entering this last one in the challenge over at Serenity Scrappers--which is to use at least two pastel colors. Make sure to check it out--there is a prize to be won!
Hope you have a great night!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

so pretty!! Can you send some of that spring juice over this way??

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute!

You should come and enter them over at Creative Cutter Room Spring challenge! The details are on my blog!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Look at all of these gorgeous Spring creations with the colors and image!! I really love them all!!! Oh I am so ready for Spring!! :) TFS! HUGS

Renee said...

wowzers! You really got alot done :D I am jealous!! hopefully this weekend i will get some crafting time. Hugz n blessings.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow these are beautiful what gorgeous design and colours I must admit that the first one is stunning but I love them all.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Happy Spring Rhonda. Beautiful cards. I will have to try your tissue paper technique.