Friday, December 30, 2011

An oldie but goodie

This is one of my all time favorite images from Squigglefly--it was one from the very beginning...but one I still adore! I thought I would get started on Valentines, now that Christmas is officially over.

I am not sure if she is even available anymore--I couldn't find her --but that is one great thing about Dig's--once you purchase them, you have them forever! She is still available at Squigglefly-HERE.
Isn't she just precious?!!
Hope you all have a great day!

8 comments:

THERESA said...

She sure is cute, love the eyes and hair and of coarse the pink,lol
lotsa luv

Elizabeth Allan said...

Rhonda this Valentine is so cute with all the pinks!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Rhonda, how are you keeping my friend. I love your card, and that ever so cute image, absolutely adorable, I love it.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Holly Young said...

This is just sweet as can be! I love that heart paper in the background. I just need to send you money and let you go buy paper for me - you always pick out the best things!
Happy New Year to you!

Kathy Bradley said...

Adorable image and pretty card! What awesome paper and coloring!

Kel said...

Aww.. she's adorable!! great coloring. I keep buying digi's and I keep pretending I can color them.. LOL. I think I may be getting better, I'll just keep at it.. Nice job! Happy New Year!!

Shawna said...

She IS precious ----- absolutely adorable! Isn't it funny how we can get "attached" to certain images? My fav Squigglefly image is, and always has been, that crazy Sheeple. Love that thing!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWW! this is precious!!!