Monday, July 30, 2012

"Background" box and more...

Hi all! Today I have a couple "gifty" things to show you, ones I have made for a couple of my daughters Baby shower prizes. First up is a box made from a file from The Cutting Cafe: Divider box with handles--I did adjust the handle over a bit, as it was meant to be in the middle-but I couldn't get the items I have to fit that way. I also added a front, using another file from The Cutting Cafe: Fabulous . The Thank You is also from a The Cutting Cafe file-All Occasion Circle Word Set 1-and worked perfectly here.
I also then added the little brads in the corners and a flower at the top--a couple ribbons, and ta-da it is done!
The next little bags, I made using a tutorial found on  the internet-and two different files from The Cutting Cafe-the Thank You is from All Occasion Circle Word Set 1 and the cute little bow is from Bow Tie and Ribbon template

Well, thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great week!
Rhonda

8 comments:

Creative M said...

very Beautiful Projects!!They make such Fabulous Gifts!!TFS
Migdalia

Kel said...

Wow so crafty. I really love these, nice work!

VanessaB said...

oooooh. so nice! very pretty :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Rhonda these creative boxes are fabulously outstanding!!

Pinkllilac said...

What gorgeous boxs Rhonda and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
Hugs Linda

Holly said...

What great gift projects these are Rhonda! I love the little bags!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job on all the projects!

jessica said...

These are so super awesome!!! Love the backgrounds and great boxes!!