Monday, September 24, 2012

coming soon....(Oct. 5th)

Hi ! I just wanted to real quick tell you that on October 5th Squigglefly is having a blog hop with sneek peek images to be released on the 6th. Included in this release are awesome images and even some digital papers!!
During the blog hop there will be several chances to win some blog prizes and candies-so you won't want to miss it!!
Squigglefly will be giving away 5 images from the release to one lucky winner who hops through the whole blog hop! AND... I know at least 3 other bloggers and myself will have candies to offer as well.
Wanna know ONE of the items that I will be giving away on my blog candy?
It is a Making Memories Tag Maker...and a few tags.
You can go HERE to see a video on UTUBE to see how it works!
Cool, huh?!! So make sure to stop by on the 5th! Can't wait to see you then, and tell your friends to stop by too!

Bye --Rhonda

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

I'm excited for the blog hop Rhonda!

Besthobbyeva said...

Wow sounds like a fun blog hop!! What a super prize you have!!

I hope all is well!

Laurie

Elizabeth Allan said...

Rhonda you are so kind to share the date!!! Wishing you a happy blog hopping event!