Monday, February 4, 2013

Squigglefly Challenge card--SFC0513

Howdy! Did you have a great weekend? Mine was (as always) way too short, but we did get to go on an outing for a family birthday-go to church and Emily got to have a friend spend the night, and I got a couple of cards done. But what did I do? I packaged the cards all up before I got pics!!! Even the card that I am showing you today -I revised, and then failed to get a new pic of that too! (I cut out another envelope and attached so that it is 3D... you will have to pretend you see it popped up)... I also made cards with two other new images: SkateRBoy by artist Fawn Palmer-which was perfect for a nephews 13th Birthday this weekend. And I used:
Doodle Bloom by artist Jane Beljo, for a long overdue Thank You card for my Mom! I can't believe I didn't get pics...Sorry!
On to this weeks challenge card for the Squigglefly Blog Challenge--use a recipe...A Flower, A Button, and A Circle....
I love this new image available at Squigglefly---it is called SALLY'S LETTER by Cheryl Alger. I have used DS papers from Love Story (Fancy Pants Designs) as well as the circle. My flowers and button were just from my stash-and those cute little pink skittles were from Carrie's Doubleclick-AKA abusybee and you can find them HERE.
Did I already tell you that there was a new release of SQUIGGLEFLY images this last Saturday? They are AWESOME...so make sure to stop by and check them out!!!! And make sure to stop by the SF Challenge Blog and check out all the new inspiration by Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals too!
Later Gator!
Rhonda


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW! Rhonda, this is really precious!! Love the colors!! HUGS :)

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love those pretty dp layers Rhonda and I definitely see the envelope popped up!! (hate it when I forget to take pics!) Adorable card and you've coloured Sally perfectly! Great challenge

Stef H said...

yep... i'm liking the image too.. and i'm loving what you did with it!

hugs :)

wannabcre8tive said...

What a sweet Valentine card, you have done a beautiful job with this image. I like how you popped up the letter.

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Rhonda what a cute and adorable creation I totally love that gorgeous sweet image and such fabulous papers and design, a truly wonderful card, Rhonda I also wanted to thank you for the lovely comment that you left for me on my blog.
hugs
lorraine x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so super cute! Great design and you are making those skittles look good!! Carri~Abusybee

Kathy Bradley said...

Rhonda,
Your card is so very cute and that image is a perfect Valentine image! Your DP is pretty as well!

Holly Young said...

Rhonda your card is very sweet. I love your papers - especially that envelope paper! Where in the world did you find that? I can't believe you didn't take pictures of your other cards! Acck!

nessy said...

adorable , beautifully created card rhonda ~love it!!
vanessa xx

nwilliams6 said...

Rhonda, I don't know how I missed this card! Bad me! This is sooo cute. You make the best cards with these fun images and I love your paper collection (you always use the best papers). I laughed when I read your comments - I do things like that all the time. Lovely card - forgive my lateness! Hugz!