Monday, March 4, 2013

Challenge time...Ways with Ribbon...SFC0913

Time for another challenge! I had fun with this one...
WAYS WITH RIBBON--over at the SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOG we would love to see your ideas to use ribbon on your card/project without just tying a bow. I have used SQUIGGLEFLY digi image LITTLE BEARS PRESENT by artist Diane Carubia. I have used the ribbon in all four corners of my card making somewhat of a frame for my adorable image. BTW-did you see all the new images at Squigglefly this weekend? AWESOME--don't miss out getting yours--right now, during the entire month of March you can save 15% by entering the code "spring15"!!!
I hope you all had a great weekend--did you do anything special? I think I need a little get-away!! Something unusual did happen this weekend though--I picked up Emily's friend to take her to their friends B-day party...I was so thirsty, so on the way we stopped at McDonalds drive through to get a soda, and I got a large fry for the girls to share...when I got up to the window to pay, the gal working told me that the guy in front of us had already paid for us, because it was such a nice day out! I have no idea whom this gentleman was...but wasn't that a really kind thing to do!! Has anything like that happened to any of you-I would love for you to share your story with me! It makes me think of that movie--Pay it Forward--such a good movie!
Well, I have talked your ears off today--better get going--enjoy your day.
Rhonda



10 comments:

Diane said...

So very cute and sweet!!!

Holly said...

Rhonda I love how you used your ribbon. I think your card is such a sweet one! I have paid for the people behind me at drive thrus a couple of times. It's a good feeling!

Stef H said...

oh i like how you did the ribbon. i NEVER, EVER use enough. stunning card.

hugs :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Rhonda,
What a wonderful story about the "pay it forward" at McD's! Your card is adorable and I love the pretty paper you selected!

Carolyn Cochran said...

Such pretty spring colors!! Love the corners~
Carolyn

~Tammy~ said...

Wow, what a sweet thing for that man to do! That is awesome! Love RAK!

Your card is just darling! So sweet! Like your story!

nwilliams6 said...

This is Darling Rhonda and I love your story. She is such a cute character and you made her look so good in these fun colors and with your precious papers. Great way to use ribbon. Fantastic card for the challenge. Hugz!

*Vicki* said...

This is really adorable Rhonda!! I just love your darling design with the ribbon!! Great idea and looks fabulous with the gingham pattern!! :) If I could my head out of my butt, then I could try to play along one of these days!! LOL!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Rhonda, love the colours and your design is beautiful.Fab for some kind person to that.
Hugs Linda

Di said...

What a really pretty card! thankyou for using my image
Hugs Di x