Monday, June 17, 2013

Home is where the Heart is ... with The Cutting Cafe

Hi all!
Today I want to share a project that I have made with a file from THE CUTTING CAFE
called: WELCOME HOME-printable stamp set.
I have used craft paper for my frame, and white and red for my main focus colors. The Designer papers used  are from a new paper pad called: Tea for Two by Cosmo Cricket. I have added ribbon from SU and skittles from Carri over at Double Click Connections.
I printed the image out a couple times, in different sizes to get the middle heart. I added some twine and a button, along with some doodling, a sturdy cardboard stand for the back and there ya go!! A Cuter than Cute country style little framed pic to display in my craft room!
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out all the other DT's awesome projects on Wednesday HERE for more inspiration for the two files used this week!!
Rhonda

9 comments:

gobarb26 said...

Very cute card!

Regina Easter said...

awe rhonda this is sooooooooooo cute....love the bold red..........hugs

Stef H said...

o rhonda! i love it! it's stunning!!!!

hugs :)

oscaralley said...

Cute Card embellished perfectly!

Rhonda Emery said...

Your card is very cute, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. hugs

Rose said...

super sweet card :)

Jeri said...

I love the country feel this sweet card has. It must be the red gingham bow that does it for me.

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Have a wonderful day,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Larisa said...

Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful card.