Sunday, August 4, 2013

Baby Card with The Cutting Cafe...

Hello! Happy Sunday to you all!
This week we were asked to use the ALL ABOUT GIRLS set/file. Talk about options! This file has 60 images to pick from!
I have also used another file from THE CUTTING CAFE called ELEPHANT SHAPED CARD.                                                                 Here is the card I have made:


And here is the inside-where I have used the ALL ABOUT GIRLS file for my sentiment-


I also used a Skittle from Doubleclick for her cute little eye
My Elegant Edges Cricut cart
Doodling
Designer Papers are from Pink Petticoat

I was going to enter this into a challenge that I saw going on for faux or real stitching--but now I can't remember what blog it was on....Ughh....
Ahhaahhaa! It is CARDZTV---I would like to enter this into CardzTV's "sew much fun" linky party!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Rhonda

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is just the super sweetest! Love the great papers on this! Cardz TV is a having a SEW much fun challenge and Fantabulous is having a shape card challenge! Carri~Abusybee

bumblebee creations said...

Thank you Carri--That is the challenge I was talking about!!

nwilliams6 said...

What a totally sweet baby card. Love the papers - they add so much fun to this great card. Hugz!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word rhonda, this is the sweetest card ever...total love

gobarb26 said...

Hi Rhonda. I have to say that your pink elephant is absolutely adorable! Great choice of dp. I just love your work!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

So stinkin cute..I love pink and elephants:)Krista

Jeri said...

Darling!