Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fresh Brewed Challenge Candy reminder....

Check out my NEW BLOG MAKEOVER (blog candy) post HERE.

Hi chickies!!
I have a very cute card to share with you today.... I have used-Fresh Brewed Designs
 digi image: FUZZY CHICK WITH BOW.
I have colored her up with Copics, and put her on an action wobble....The sentiment is also from Fresh Brewed Designs--red rubber stamp HELLO.

 I would like to enter this card in to the challenge over at Friday Sketch Challenge


I wanted to remind you that over at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS CHALLENGE BLOG we now have "Choose Your Challenge".... you can pick either the sketch challenge or you can go with the photo inspiration challenge....or if you are feeling super creative and that mojo is on SUPER MODE...you can make it both...and don't forget to enter into our FEBRUARY BLOG CANDY LINK UP!!

I thought I would also share a photo of the fabulous prize for February!


The simple rules can be found HERE....most importantly please notice that you must use a FRESH BREWED DESIGNS image to be eligible to win the prize....

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!
Rhonda


10 comments:

Stef H said...

i LOVE this. i never, ever would have paired gingham with dots. i LOVE it! super cute chick too! you're a genius in my eyes!!!

i DO love your new blog look. very classy!

hugs :)

VanessaB said...

super cute. I love that chickie and the blue and yellow country look is so adorable with it. :)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Too Cute. love the pom pom ribbon.

Shirley said...

Cute card, love the chick and colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

Migdalia said...

This is such a Lovely card!! ADORABLE chick.
If you are looking to give this adorable card a home please visit my blog and click on the badge "IFTL" project. This month We are making cards for a pediatric unit.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is just beyond sweet! I LOVE the idea of adding an action wobble to it. I can just picture this sweet little chick wobbling around and making someone smile. The colors and SUPER FUN Layout are just so happy. Everything about this card makes me smile.
Great work!
Hugs,
Heather

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Wauw, this is gorgeous. Very pretty. Love the colors that you used. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch en good luck.

hugs
Claudia

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun chick! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sheryl said...

Oh My Gosh! I love everything about this adorable card, Rhonda!
The blue and yellow are so pretty and I love the pom pom trim!
I hope that you enjoyed a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Sheryl

Tracey said...

Super cute card....love the pom pom trim!