Monday, March 3, 2014

Squigglefly challenge #9--use your favorite 2 colors....

To check out my blog candy for my new blog makeover, go HERE.


Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend! My youngest daughter, and I have gotten terrible head colds....ugh!!! Sooo ready for SPRING and NO MORE SNOW!!
Today the new challenge over at the SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOG is to use your 2 favorite colors!
I have used my 2 favorite colors at the time, which happen to be Blue and Yellow....
I have also used one of the little bee's from the SQUIGGLEFLY set: BEE SET by Pamela Lehto, and put my little bee on an action wobble to make it even more fun!


Hope you get the chance to join in our challenge! 
Have a great day....

11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rhonda what a lovely vibrant Spring card such gorgeous colour and loving that big Bee.
hugs
lorraine x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute card. Blue and Yellow is a fun combination.

Holly Young said...

I love how you made the bee big - and having it wobble adds to the fun! Your little felt flower is so cute, and I really like the stitching. Hope you and Emily get over your colds soon!

Linda W. said...

Beautiful idea using the huge bee and all the small print in colors along with those huge white sky clouds! I am going to use these 2 colors more often! You're great inspiration dear!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh gosh - I love it!! I have this image and am now inspired to use it asap!! This is too cute.

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, fantastic image and great design
Hugs

Patricia xx

Pat said...

Such a sweet card-that Bee is too cute! I love how you gave the card direction with your cuts and stitches!

nwilliams6 said...

Rhonda, this is so fun! I love that you did the bee so large and on a spring. So happy and so sweet and so cheerful! Love this!!! Hugz!

Diane said...

Super adorable card...love every detail about it!!! Hope you feel better soon, and I "hear ya" about the snow and cold...ugh!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so adorable. I love it, it reminds me that spring is not that far away.

debbie said...

such a fun image.. great card