Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day....and a couple sales!

Hello! I know the day is almost over, but I wanted to tell you all HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! I also wanted to share real quick the box card I made for my Grandson to give my daughter....( Mary from CARDZTV has an awesome tutorial HERE on how to make them.) I can't believe how easy they actually are to make!


I have used the stamp set PUNNY from Craftin Desert Divas for my sentiment. Hurry there is a 15% off sale-details here---ends tonight (Sunday) at midnight (mst).

I also wanted to let you all know about another awesome sale: THE CUTTING CAFE is having a 5 for $5. or 10 for $10. sale, you can find the details HERE
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cute box card!

Regina Easter said...

adorable card box

nwilliams6 said...

Fun box card - I love these type of creations and your owls are just the cutest!!! Hugz!