Thursday, October 16, 2014

Another "Dress Up kid" card...and News....

Hi all! I am so excited to share this with you today, isn't this "Dress Up Kid" from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS just perfect for me?!!
This little "Bumble Bee Girl" is so sad that she lost the fuzzy off her antenna!! But that makes her even cuter!! I have added a couple freckles for her, as when i was coloring a couple of the other "Dress Up Kids" that I had printed off, ( HERE for the "Strawberry Girl"  and HERE for the adorable "Little Clown") my copic dropped a tiny dot of green right on her precious little face-so I had to cover it up....could you tell before I mentioned it?


I also wanted to let you know that there is a whole week of  CHRISTMAS coming ....hope you can stop in and say HI-I have the cutest little image to share with you!! (I will be sharing my image on Oct. 29th, but there will be fun over at the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG every day that week!)

Have a great day!

No comments: