Saturday, February 21, 2015

New Challenge over at DOUBLECLICK CONNECTIONS...AND BLOG candy!

Hello! Guess what finally came today?  YES!! My order.....I have been waiting so that I could get a pic of the blog candy-but wanted to add a couple of the items I was waiting for in the mail....so I will show you a pick of the blog candy at the end of this post.

The new Challenge over at DoubleClick Connections  this week is "ANIMALS"....so I have used a cute little Elephant-and used print an cut on my Explore....


I was almost done with this cutie-and I went and dropped the ink pad on it--and yes, it was open....ugh!! Luckily I was able to print it again, and glue directly on the top layer....and now you can't tell, unless you look really really close in an area or two.....has that ever happened to any of you?

I have used Mystery Sparkle SKITTLES from DoubleClick Connections to add that last little touch to my card....aren't they pretty?!! There are many many colors available-check them out HERE!!

So, hope you can head on over to check out the challenge at DoubleClick Connections, and enter one of your own cards/layouts, just don't forget before you go to enter my blog candy
  HERE!!
Here is the pic of the candy to be drawn by random.org on March 2, 2015.

Studio G paper pack and Now and Then Alpha word stickers from Dorothy "Celebrates" line.
                                                                  Have a great day!

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Your elephant is just Precious!! Totally cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This is too, too cute and fun. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni

Dawn said...

This is just adorable! I love the little elephant!
D xx

Linda W. said...

Hi Rhonda - long time no see (pun intended!) and I miss you! Has stuff like that happened to me - ALWAYS!!!! I'm the Queen of Klutz! I love your recovery tho - gorgeous and fun card and yepper I'll head on over and register for candy!

DIANA L. said...

Cute. Ps I just became your newest follower I hope you will come follow me to.

Holly Young said...

oh this is darling! I have had something like that happen to me so many times, but you covered up the accident really well.