Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Fresh Brewed and a new winner.....

I wanted to share a card I made with an image from 
this image is called: DAISY KITTEN.
Isn't she adorable?!! 
My sentiment is from CARDZTV stamp set: "Just Saying".

.
Also, don't forget to stop by THIS POST to get entered into a drawing to win two Digi images from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS new image release last week!!
And lastly, I did not hear from Vinita, so have picked another winner from my small blog candy....so my new winner is CREATIVE M....please contact me with your snail mail address at rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net. (please put "winner" in the heading)
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Aw, that kitty is adorable. Perfect sentiment to go with it.

Creative M said...

Th kitty is way too cute! Adorable card!! Oh! Thank you for choosing me as the winner.
Just emailed you...
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sue said...

Aww such a cute kitty,lovely card Rhonda

VanessaB said...

aw. soooo cute!