Monday, June 1, 2015

Design Team Planner...with THE CUTTING CAFE...

Hi everyone, I had a great weekend....how about you all?
My daughter Emily ran in a 5K Color Run....you run and when you go by, there are groups set up of people throwing Color powder at you, so this pic is only the first time around, but after a few more times around, Emily was pretty Colorful!!


Ok, on to my Design Team Planner! (it is very Colorful too) I have made my planner with a file from 
THE CUTTING CAFE-and the file is called: DESIGN TEAM PLANNER 
this planner comes with more sections than  I have shown in mine.


I have added a few ribbon, skittles and a couple butterflies that I cut with my Explore...simple easy, and going to come in so handy!!
Hope you will stop by THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG on June 7th, to check out the rest of the dT's AWESOME project, as they are ALWAYS AMAZING!!

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my this is going to be soooooooooooo much fun....love love love your planner.....by the way my daughter did one of those runs last month...woot woot....fun fun

Migdalia said...

Oh! I love this!! Very PRETTY!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

nwilliams6 said...

I need a planner like this! Fun ribbons! Congrats to your daughter! Hugz

Jeri said...

Wow, what a fabulous cover. Love all those pretty ribbons. Fun and bright!

Doris E said...

Your project is just adorable, love the colors you used!!!

Keri’s Kreativity said...

So Cute!! I love all the tied ribbon!!!