Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wildlife....Outdoors....

Yep, peeps, today is the start of a new challenge over at
WILDLIFE-OUTDOORS is the theme! 

So, I have used the adorable little SQUIRREL available over at the 


other items used for my card:
Washi Tape -October Afternoon
Embellishments from October Afternoon-Apple Cider line
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper-Punny Licious
Designer papers from American Crafts-Autumn Crisp
Distressed with T.Holtz-Vintage Photo
Colored with Copics

Isn't that little fella just adorable?!!!!
I hope you get the chance to join in the challenge! Leave me a link, in my comments, if you do- as I would love to check out your blog as well!!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a CUTE card! Love the sentiment you paired with it <3

Scrapper69 said...

Oh How CUTE!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Scrapper69 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.