Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Taking a scrapbooking class....

Hi all! I am taking a class right now, through Nicolejones911-Stretch your kit- in the class she goes over how she makes page kits-how to put together the papers and embellishments, etc...I am very excited to learn this process, as I want to broaden the card making to getting more scrapbooking done as well-(I have ALOT of catching up to do!!) (YEARS AND YEARS).
I was also excited about this class, as I would love to make my own scrapbooking kits from my stash-rather than going out and purchasing more and more!
So, I have made my first kit-I came up with 8 page kits to start out with...here are my first two pages made with the kit I put together...



Thanks for stopping by,
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your layouts are so CUTE! Always love seeing everyone's pictures on them! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations