Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Super Cute Card....

Hello!
This week over at THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG we were asked to make a card with the ASSORTED CARD FOLD SET 1 or ASSORTED CARD FOLD SET 2. I have used ASSORTED CARD FOLD SET 1 for my cute little card.


here is another pic:

 

Sentiment is from My Creative Times set: Teeny Tag Greetings.

The images are from the Peachy Keen and were made for Vivienne who had been on their Dt.
I found several posts HERE and HERE and HERE where I read about what a wonderful woman Viv was, and how cards were being made to honor her. I was so touched by all the great words shared about Viv, that I wanted to join in,even though I had not known her.

I hope you will stop by THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG and check out what the rest of the DT came up with  on Thursday, April 7th.
Also, a new and awesome file is available at THE CUTTING CAFE-
here is a pic of it.....(made by Regina herself)

3 tier just cake

and don't forget to check out the new CUTTING CAFE SHOP....where you can find all sorts of yummy crafting items, including paper-embellishments-even Clear Stamp Sets!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable!!! Love the colors and that image is adorable.. awesome!

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooooo adorable my friend...I love love love love it....hugs

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Such a sweet card Lisa. I was stumped at how to use that fold template. It's quite easy, isn't it? Nice work.
(cutting cafe d-team)

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is adorable! And I know it is much appreciated that you made it in Viv's honor... she would have loved it I'm sure! :) Have a wonderful day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations