Saturday, July 9, 2016

EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE....

HI! 
I have some really exciting news to share with you!
Have you ever wished you could get a stamp made with a certain saying or image on it?
WELL, NOW YOU CAN!
Over at THE CUTTING CAFE SHOP-Regina is now offering Custom Clear Stamps!!
Check out the card I made using the one I requested!


The stamp Regina made for me is the circle stamp....isn't that fabulous!!?
I also used: 
*Patterned Papers-Anchors Aweigh-(available at THE CUTTING CAFE SHOP)
*All About Boys Set from THE CUTTING CAFE (frog and Chameleon)
*Stars cut out with my ScanNCut2
*Patterned Papers also from Cloud9Design-Riley's Bay Collection
*BluePrint Sketch Tim Holtz Ink
*Embellishments by Simple Stories-So Rad

Have a Great Day-Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That's so COOL! What a great stamp.. and your card is Adorably CUTE! Or should I say cool... since it's for a boy... :) Really Great card! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love your specially-made stamp!! It's so fabulous!! What a fun card!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. I love the colors and the pocket.