Saturday, August 27, 2016

Paper A La Mode Outlawz Challenge....

Hello! Well, I am in high hopes that Blogger is playing nice and this gets posted today!

It's time for a new challenge over at Paper A La Mode (OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES).....this week is Anything Goes!
We have two sponsors this week- StarStampz  and  Robyn's Fetish.

I have used StarStampz's - Spring Strawberry Digital Stamp....isn't she adorable? Even though this is not Strawberry Shortcake (I LOVE everything Strawberry Shortcake-my daughters room even had a Strawberry Shortcake Ceiling Fan when she was little)..... this image reminds me of that-so of course I LOVE it!

I used some Nuvo Crystal Drops on the Strawberries to give some added texture as well as some Wink of Stella to make them shine!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you get the chance to join the challenge!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. look at how sweet & CUTE this card is! LOVE the ladybug! Simply wonderful!

Theresa