Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge

Good afternoon peeps!

This week at Saturday Paper A La Mode the challenge is to use the Spotlight technique...
I only colored in my spotlight section, but you can pop it up if you chose as well.
Our sponsor this week is:


The  image I used this week is: APPLE HAT KID


The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas stamp set "Punny".
Hope you will come join in our challenge!

Well, I have had a terrible cough now for  too long-so headed off to the Dr. here in just a bit...ugh!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! I love the spotlight technique you used!! I hope your cough goes away quickly. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card! LOVE the idea of just coloring one area as a spotlight/highlight.. really cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations