Sunday, August 13, 2017

Saturday Paper A La Mode

Hello!
I am so sorry to be a day late with my card today for SATURDAY PAPER A LA MODE!
Our sponsor this week is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps! Our theme is CUTE AS A BUTTON.
I have used the digi: MISTLETOE


The sentiment is from the Cardz Tv stamp set "Naughty or Nice".

Well, the time has come that I am going to have to step down from all my DT positions for a while.
School will be starting back up soon, and I will be going back to work, and my daughter is really into sports and band....so that means a lot of games, and meets coming up soon!
I also am currently taking classes to get my CDA (Child Development Associates), and have found that for me, the homework is taking a bit more time than I had imagined!

I will still try to stop by and say hi often, and hope to still stay crafty and post some things, just do not like missing posting posts on time...
Thank you to all the AWESOME ladies that have allowed me to grow by being on their DT's, it has been wonderful and something I will not ever forget!
Thank you to REGINA from THE CUTTING CAFE
Thank You to MARY at CARDZTV
and also to all the AWESOME ladies over at the OUTLAWZ

Hope to see all soon. (or sooner than later at least!)

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That is totally DARLING!!! It really IS Cute as a Button!!! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa said...

What an adorable card!! I love the mistletoe!! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the summer!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafting with Darcy said...

We have loved having you at the Outlawz, Rhonda! Please know that there is always a spot for you whenever you want to come back!!
Best wishes and hugs!!
Darcy

Lily Allen said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.
remove background

Unknown said...

If you're trying hard to lose weight then you certainly need to start following this totally brand new custom keto plan.

To create this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have joined together to provide keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, economically-efficient, and satisfying.

Since their first launch in January 2019, 1000's of people have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones given by the keto plan.