Thursday, May 7, 2009

Awhhh..... cute lil' Squigglefly bear!

Dont forget to enter my challenge drawing!! You can find it here.
Have you seen the new image for today from the "one a day in May" that Squigglefly has going on? Awww.... it is just so adorable!!! He is sharing his honey with a friend! I couldn't wait to use this image! I have colored him up with my copics and used SU designer papers and cardstock. I also have used for this card my SU punches and a little SU stamp from the perfect princess set. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, you have been so busy with gorgeous makes since my last visit. I love them all. this bear is just the cutest isn't he? hope you are well and not working too hard hugs Linda x

nessy said...

oh that bear is the cutest ~fabulous card!
vanessa xx

Kim said...

This is so cute!!! Great card!!!!

Holly Young said...

This is adorable Rhonda. I like how you did the flower on the side, and I also like how you colored the bear and gave highlights to his eyes. See? You're starting to do highlights!

Emma said...

Aw how cute.....
Emma x

Anonymous said...

So so adorable hun!! :) Love your coloring!