Friday, May 15, 2009

Emily is a guest designer for the Crafty Monkey kid challenge blog this week!!



Today is Emily's birthday-she is 6 and she got to be guest dt for Crafty Monkey this week!!Emily made her card for Crafty Monkeys challenge for the new week-it is "one for the boys".


The stamp she used is one from SU "Hit the road" set. She has used a cute little frog stick- on to go with it. You can go here to check out all the other cards as well!! Thank You Crafty Monkey!!



I also made this new squigglefly card with a newer image, which you can find here. Sorry my carmel copic is running out of ink-and it is kind of streaky! Thanks for looking!


10 comments:

Anita said...

Emily, Congrats! Cute card!
Rhonda, your card is so beautiful!

lindal said...

I like both cards. Congratulations Emily, you did a great job. Rhonda I am getting the daily images and I didn't try this one because I couldn't think how to color the cat. Your coloring looks great even running out of ink. I just got copic markers and am in love with them.

Jaspere said...

Way to go Emily. Your card is very cute. Well done.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Happy Birthday Emily and great card too!

Can't tell that your copic is running out of ink. The card is fabulous!

Hugs,

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Emily. Your card is fabulous and I love the cute froggie. Hope you have a fun day! Love your card too Rhonda and such a cute character. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

nessy said...

well two talented girls!!
sorry i missed your birthday emily ~hope you had a great day (will get organised next year!!)
hope you are having a wonderful weekend
vanessa xx

Zoe said...

Hello Emily, I hope you had a great birthday on friday. I love the cute froggie on your card. Thank you for being a great guest designer.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWWW!! These are so sweet!! YEAH for Emily!! :) so creative!!

beekay_07 said...

Like mother like daughter!!! How adorable! In no time, she's going to be just as good as you mama!!! <3

Diane said...

How cute Emily!!! You did a great job! Rhonda, your card is cute, too, I have yet to try a digital image, all mine were lost in my comp. crash...gee I have to get over that and quit babbling about it...LOL!