Thursday, September 17, 2009

day 2 of the SF sneek Peek cards


Hi Ya'll! Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday! Mine was actually pretty good!
I finally feel like I am getting caught up just a little bit!
Here is my second sneek peek of the images which will be available on Saturday the 19th over at SQUIGGLEFLY. This is another of the -OH' so cute images - drawn by SF's new artist Chrissy!
Hope you like it!
**Don't forget tomorrow we will be having a blog hop-and there will be a grand prize winner who will get all thirteen new images-(3 are sentiments)!!! Make sure to comment on each post! You can check here for the order of the hop!

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

this image is so cute,
love the card you have done,
Got my squigglefly images this morning, so will be having fun later if my shoulder allows it,
THank you
Hugs
Angie

Holly Young said...

Love this cutie pie couple Rhonda! The fluffy tails just make me want to touch them, and you've made a great layout too!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!! Rhonda, you've really done a super sweet job coloring this precious image!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Way to show off Crissy's adorable images!! HUGS

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what sweetness!!

Stef H said...

adorable! gotta love the colors!

hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Aw this is just to cute for words I love it that image is just so adorable and your creation is just so colourful....brilliant.

Hugs
Lorraine x