Monday, September 14, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge and a card drive for Kate


Today is a new challenge over on the squigglefly blog! Today was Kims turn, and she chose to do a card 5x5 with no embellishments! It looks so bare-I guess I found out that I really like my embellishments! Since Summer is almost gone-I did a last Summer days card. Image is from SF and they have some super news coming up-and lots of new images too-you can start to see a few sneek peeks on the dt blogs starting Wednesday, and then we will have a blog hop on Friday-so make sure not to miss it!
***update*-whoops! I forgot it was supposed to be a card with yellow moss as the cardstock too!!! I am so sorry Kim!
On another note today-I have some info for you about a littlel girl who is 5 and just diagnosed with an aggresive form of brain cancer. Here is the card I have made to send her-and here is the link if you would like to send one too! This image I found over on the pollycraft site-twiddly wings-so cute!! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda!! WOW!! These are both such really sweet designs!! Awesome take on Kim's challenge!! Love the sweet image on your second creation! HUGS

Holly Young said...

I am having a devil of a time with Kim's challenge not using embellishments is hard! I think your card looks great though. I really love the sweet card you made for Kate.

nessy said...

no embellishments ~oh my ~ impossible!! no you have done it ~wonderful card. infact love both cards!
vanessa xx

Stef H said...

what a great card. hate finding out how hard it is to make a card with no embellishments - and i don't use that many! and you got the color right - it's MELLO moss not YELLOW moss!

hugs,