Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chelsies softpencil/nutcrafter card


I told you I would be back with a card for my other daughter Chelsie! I tired to make them real similar-used the same sketch and stamp and cupcake (the cupcake and breast cancer ribbon can be found over at nutcrafters and is part of their digi called Pink Frosting -a breast cancer awarness set!)--just a different image-Chelsie has always loved butterflies, so hers is a butterfly image that I got over at softpencil - isn't she just an adorable fairy butterfly!!! I love all the detail on her wings!!! Well, thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

WOW Rhonda!!! gorgeous card! I loooooove the way you coloured her wings, she looks so beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card!! I really love those colorful wings!! HUGS

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hey Rhonda, what a fab card, love the image. Beautiful.
Lovce Sandra xx

Holly Young said...

Very sweet card Rhonda. I know that Chelsea will love it. The wings are so retro looking!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

What a little sweety. Nice bright colours.

Hugs Ali x