Sunday, October 25, 2009

Squigglefly challenge

OOPS! I keep forgetting to do post options to post this for tomorrow--so here it is early -once again! Sorry---shhhh... maybe no-0ne will know!


Hi Ya'll!!! I have a challenge card today, Kim had decided on a gatefold card. I have never made one before, but really enjoyed making it! And it was really easy-I was very surprised! I may even make some of my christmas cards this way! Thanks Kim for thinking out of the box! Well, with Halloween almost upon us, I wanted to use this cute Witch image that Lynne so kindly gave up as a freebie!!! Thank you Lynne! This type of card opens in the middle and has two sides--I just cant show ya, cuz I didn't think to take the picture before I wrote on the inside! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

vvveeeerrrryyyyyy nice!

hugs,

Kim said...

OOOOOO....spooooky!!!!
Great card Rhonda!

Rose Petal said...

Hi Rhonda, yet another fantastic ard. Love the colours and the design and the image is so perfect.
Love Sandra xx

msfreida said...

What a FABULOUS gatefold card! You aced this one,GF! I LOVE this witch and the DPs you used are PERFECT!

Hugs~

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH how fun is this Rhonda!! I love it!! The colors and that scary witch are so fun!! :) Hope you're doing well hun!! HUGS

Holly said...

This is really great Rhonda. I love the circles you used! Great paper choices once again!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

Wow, scary!!! great card Rhonda.

Still waiting for something in the post - the posties have been on strike for a couple of days so I will probably have to wait longer!!!! Really looking forward to it though!

Hugs Ali x

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Rhonda....spooky!!! :)

I almost made a big boo boo on my post today! I combined a DT card for Tue with the SF gate fold challenge from today! I almost posted it this morning and caught myself just in time...I don't know how to make a post go away after it's posted! lol

Blessings, Maria

Debby said...

i didn't notice it was early cause I'm late anyway! ;-) and it is spooooooky cute!

Diane said...

Neat card...but hey where did you get my picture?...LOL!!!!