Saturday, July 10, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge

Yeah!!! I have another scrapbook page done! This one is for the Peachy Keen Challenge where the challenge was to make a card/scrapbook page of your summer destination-and add buttons, brads, or bling. Emily had lots of fun at the campground trying to catch chipmunks with acorns. So that is my page -I haven't had a chance yet to get the vacation pictures developed, but I have left two spaces here for them on this page. I used the cricut cartridge Mickey and Friends for the cute little chipmunks. I also used Peachy Keen stamps for the eyes,and face on the dot. Have a great night-hope to see you back here tomorrow!!



5 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

How cute is this layout! I love the colors you used! You did a really nice job! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
-Samantha

Lisa B said...

Chip & Dale...OMG they were my favorite! Great camping/outdoor layout! Good luck this week winning those great prizes at PKS.

Janice W. said...

Those chipmunks are really cute as well as your layout! Love the PKS dotted "i" in camping! Good luck!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What a fun lay-out! Those chipmunks are too cute!

Vicky said...

cute layout love the chipmunks they are adorable.