Saturday, July 24, 2010

Throwback Thursday with Emma

I finally got my Throwback Thursday Challenge done! I just love Emma's challenges!! I can't believe that it is the 8th one already! Did you read the news? Emma has a DVD that you can purchase on pre-order!!! I just know it is going to be awesome, cuz all of her projects are awesome!
This weeks challenge is to make a birthday theme project using the Celebrations cart. Unfortunately I don't have the Celebrations cart--so I checked out the images on it, and tried to come up with some similar images--I found a couple on the Doodlecharms Cart. Here is my card--hope you like it!

11 comments:

Fleur said...

Great card, love the dog, he looks so sweet
Hugz Fleur xXx

CraftsManda said...

What a darling card! I love that sweet puppy! He looks so ready for a party! Very nice work!!

DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so cute!!

KA said...

Love love love your card, very nice work!!!
Karla U

Chrissy D said...

ADORABLE! Love that dog!

MsJay said...

Too cute!

TUKI said...

Ooh, he's a cutie!!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a cutie.. How much for that doggie in the blog window??? What a great job.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Love, love, love your card. That is the custest little doggie.

Tracey Malnofski said...

Fabulous Rhonda!

My Creative Time said...

WOW, you did such an AWESOME JOB W/THE CHALLENGE my friend!!! Your card looks AMAZING!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)