Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank You Heather!!

My daughters bridal shower went awesome on this last Sunday afternoon-and you would think I would feel like I have so much less to stress over now! But somehow, I don't-I guess when the whole Wedding is over, then I can stop stressing that I have forgotten something!!
I have hardly been down in my crafting room at all, but I do have a card to show you that took what seems like forever to make and post...it is a Thank You card to the Coffee Queen herself- HEATHER! Did you see what she did for her DT members???? You can check it out for yourself HERE--and you don't want to miss out because there are many chances to win some super awesome prizes!!!! I feel so honored to be on her DT! Thank you Heather--we all Love you girlie!! This Thank you is made with an image from Heathers store-Fresh Brewed Designs. Isn't she just perfect for The Coffee Queen? Yeppers!!

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such a fun image! Love the colors too!

Stef H said...

oh yeah, she's perfect!

hugs :)

Kel said...

Great picture! I'm sure it was soo much fun and I'm sure the wedding will be too! Great card, perfect!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Rhonda! How incredibly sweet ARE YOU!!!! Thank you for the sweet post and for creating a card for me! ((this month was supposed to give you a break and for me to honor you silly goose!)) I appreciate you so much and am so touched by this post. I LOVE the coffee card and it is fit for a Queen such as I !!! ((LOL))
Your daughter is beautiful! I know that you all have been enjoying yourselves, but feel like you are in a tornado just the same. So much to do, so many emotions ... a wonderful magical special time in her life. Prayers and hugs. Enjoy every minute of it!

Besthobbyeva said...

I love, love the card. Super cute!! Looks like your daugher had a great day!!! Enjoy the wedding!! Remember deep breaths!!

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful card Rhonda and fantastic colouring!love the gorgeous design and detail.
I know all will go well with your wedding, are you get nervous! I know I am about our sons.

Hugs Linda

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda and a beautiful daughter you have!!! When is the wedding??? I bet you are very busy!!