Sunday, August 29, 2010

Totally too late!


Well, I had the best of intentions yesterday to enter Emma's Throwback challenge--I knew I had only till midnight last night--but....the card I ended up making was not acceptable to me whatsoever--and I have had such a yucky couple of last days at work-that I just couldn't get my mojo going!! I just wanted to go to bed! So today after getting a few more things finished for the Wedding--I was feeling a little more myself-so tore the card I had made last night apart and re-did it--I like the outcome much better!! So, even though it won't count -at least I finished it--hope you like it Emma! I am so hoping things will get back to a little more normal ofter the Wedding, and I won't always be behind!!! Can you believe it is only 6 more days?!!! I can't!
BTW-I guess I should mention too that the challenge was a Princess theme, and you were to use the Tinkerbell cart--but I don't have that one, so I used Once Upon a Princess.

6 comments:

Raven B said...

OHHH she is adorable. I love that dress.
Hugs,
Raven

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Sorry you missed the deadline! But your card came out so precious!

Kel said...

oh how cute!!

Heather said...

Oh Sweets! This is darling!!! Sorry you missed the date. I have done that ALOT lately. I have a card ready *have for days* for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch *which is almost over* and no time to blog it!!! Oh well :/
You really do make the cutest cards with your diecuts!

Hugs to you!!!

Scrapin Kat said...

super cute... I always miss... more projects than time so excited to be listed on your blog!

girlia said...

Her dress really is gorgeous, I love the little bows.