Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Serenity Scrappers-challenge-your favorite weather time of the year

Hi all!
Did you see the challenge over at Serenity Scrappers? There is an awesome prize--so make sure to check it out!
The challenge this week is to send in something -card, layout, or tag-that includes your favorite "weather" time.
I have to say it is a toss up for me between Autumn and Spring--but since it is almost Autumn now, I went with that one!! The crisp air--somehow always seems fresher this time of the year-I love the idea of the corn mazes and pumpkins, squash and apples from this season too!
I made a card-using mostly SU papers and ribbon, and the image actually came from a "Heartwarming Vintage Booklet " made by Crafty Secrets. I added the white gel pen dots to my square punch outs-even before I decided to use the ribbon--I love it when it comes together like that! (by accident)!! I also added a few punched out branches from my Martha stewart punch.
Well, I will be back tomorrow with the new Fresh Brewed Challenge for you--see you then!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! We seem to only have summer here in Arizona!

Holly Young said...

spectacular rhonda! I love how the branches are punched in different colors too.