Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Winner of blog candy and the Peachy Keen Challenge #37

Hi! Time for the next Peachy Keen Challenge. It is a sketch with a twist! The twist is to use the color Kraft on your project somewhere as well. There is an awesome prize this week--so get out your crafty goodies and play along! Here is my card

I have used the little cutie ghost from PK-631 and the hat too. I won this stamp set from Lorie during the last PK hop--I have had so much fun with it already--Thanks again PK and Lorie!! I can't wait for the next hop!

****
winner of my blog candy is : #5 picked by random.org
CRICUTEANDO
congrats! Please email me at: rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net

13 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

How stinkin' cute is this?! I just love love love it! I ♥ those ghosts! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good luck!

Nikki

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, this is really cute! I love the way you used the ribbon...and the ghost image is too sweet!

Glora said...

Cute. I love the ghost wearing the witch hat.

Holly Young said...

Very cute Rhonda! Such a happy card!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

The ghosts are sooo cute!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

SO SO cute!! Awesome papers and cutie ghosts!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is beyond sweet! I agree with all the ladies here, beautiful papers and those ghosts are darling. Lotsa fun and pretty all in one fantastic card.

girlia said...

Really nice card. Love the ghosts

Raven B said...

TOOO CUTE!
Hugs,
Raven

Erika Valdez said...

Great card!! I love the ghost!!

Honey B Allende said...

This is super duper incrdibly cute card...I love it...TFS.

Keep Scrappin, Keep Sharin'

Honey B

Carol<>< said...

cute, love your doodling!!
Carol<><

Unknown said...

LOVE your fun and pretty card Rhonda! Truly deserving of being in our top 5!! Congratulations!! xxx