Saturday, January 15, 2011

Emily's Crafty project/and SF Thank you card

Need ideas for some crafty projects for the kids to do? I found this website with some nifty ideas- so today my Emily (7 years old) has made a piggy for her Dad for Valentines day.

She has also made a Thank You for a Christmas present she received--a gorgeous music box--so we found an excellent set of images-it has 5 images with it and is called Ballerina Music Box on Squigglefly, and this is the card she made with very little help from me! Emily insisted on taking the pictures too!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Rhonda these are darling! I love that "oink oink" she wrote on the pig card! What a perfect image you found for a thank you for that gift! I think she did a great job on picking out colors to use! Beautiful paper, and I must say she did a great job taking the pictures!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Emily. What a wonderful little crafter you are. I love your creations, and you can enjoy crafting with your lovely Mum too. You did great with both of them. I know your Dad will love his card, and well done with taking the pictures too. Look forward to seeing some more.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

So nice cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Besthobbyeva said...

I think you have a rising star on your hands. She is learning from the best!! She did a great job on both, you should be very proud!! Your hubby/dad is going to love his card!!!

Diane said...

Very cute....love it that you two work together on projects.....you have a rising star!!