Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Cutting Cafe card and more puppy photos

Don't forget to enter my blog candy HERE!!

Hi all!! It has been a pretty awesome Sunday!! We went to Traverse City to show my oldest daughter Brittany our new puppy--while we were there we went to PetSmart and bought our new little Max a crate for when we are away, and some other necessities. This little sweater my Chelsie had to buy for him while we were there! Too bad he does not like it one bit to put it on him, cuz he just shivers going out to go potty-it is so cold here lately!! He was a little nervous about riding in the car at first, but did settle down and even slept part of the way! He is such a good boy-he is very cuddly--and already doing an awesome job at potty training too!!

















I also wanted to show you a card I made today using the newest set from the very talented Regina over at The Cutting Cafe-this set is called: Beautiful Flowers-colored printable stamp set. This stamp set is so awesome--I have used only a few of the items included in the set...there is so much more!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a cutie pie!! Having fun playing it looks like!! Such a pretty card!! Love the colors!! HUGs

Besthobbyeva said...

What a handsome young pup! The best of luck with him. I love his little sweater, too cute. You will have to keep us updated on his progress!

Such a cute card as well, great job!!

Holly Young said...

oh rhonda, he is just so cute. Looks like he's well on his way to being spoiled!
Love your card! such a warm and inviting one!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty card! So cute! Love the puppy sweater!

Regina Easter said...

omg....look at that adorable puppy....it is the sweetest ever...and I so love the card...your awesome girl...

Marlene said...

Adorable card...but...EEEEK, I wanna squeeze that little pup!!! SO CUTE!

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Rhonda both puppy and card are beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kel said...

awww Max is just adorable...The little sweater is too :) Great card..that is a gorgeous image!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww... what an adorble puppy! Great card, too. ;)

Diane said...

Oh he's just too cute,I just want one like him!!!
Beautiful card too!!!

Renee said...

OMGOODNESS!!! What a cutie patootie, I love his lil coat!! Makes me want to get another puppy!! But I am pretty sure hubby would disown me if I added to our Great dane and Chihuahua but Oh I love puppies!!
Your card is gorgeous as well ;) hugs n blessings