Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fresh Brewed Challenge card

Hi all! Don't forget about my blog candy-here.

Happy Wednesday to you --this weeks the theme over at Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog is: Anniversary.
So, I have used the Dancing Peppers for my card--aren't they such a cute and fun couple!! I just love this image! So, happy Anniversary to you all out there who may have Anniversaries today!!! There is something big happening on March 1rst-a blog hop with Fresh Brewed-so make sure to put it down on your calendar!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

OMG they are the cutest little couple with their little shoes on. I love this card. I am loving the swirl paper. Where did you get that? Great job!!

MiamiKel said...

This is just as darling as can be - so HOT! Lol! And perfect for an anniversary couple! Lovely, lovely card! have a delicious FBD day! xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOL!! These guys are just too cute!! Fabulous colors and yummy papers hun!! TFS! HUGS

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Love those dancing peppers! And your card is awesome! Great details!!!

Linda Anderson said...

HeHe, I love the image you used for this challenge!!!! This card could not be any cuter!!! How fun and fabulous!

Linda

Linda . J said...

Hi Rhonda first I am so sorry I just relised I had not posted your candy on my sidebar, it is all done now, no idea what I was thinking about.

Your card is beautiful and so cute, love it.
Hugs Linda

Kathy and Lucky said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! How sweet and hot this couple is.

tt.scraps said...

Cute!! Very Hot! Jalepenea Nenja! (I'm sure I spelled that wrong!)

Marlene said...

Those dancin' peppers are HAWWWT!!! WOOHOO!!! Cute card!

Diane said...

Such a cute couple!!Lovely card!

Renee said...

This is such a fun card! Your peppers are just to darn cute. love it! hugz n blessings.

cebelica said...

Great cards! :)