Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Freshly Brewed Challenges

It is WEDNESDAY-time for another Freshly Brewed Challenge-and guess what? I didn't forget this week!! This week the challenge is:
                                                   RIBBONS AND BOWS.
I used the adorable little DAISY THE ELEPHANT-found at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS.
I have paper pieced her dress and have used several digital papers from Pink Petticoat. I colored this cutie up with my copics.
Don't forget next week on March 1rst we are having a blog hop with FBD and you are in for some major eye candy!

14 comments:

tt.scraps said...

Love the colors and the image!! :)

tt.scraps said...

Love the colors and the image!! :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda, hope you are keeping well. I love the delicate colours on your card, so pretty and springlike. Cute image too. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Besthobbyeva said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the colors!! So darn cute!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is darling! Great colors and that elephant is too cute!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Adorable card, how cute is that little elephant and the colors. Sweet.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE this card Rhonda!!! IT is so soft and sweet!!! You create such darling cards with Daisy :).
See you for the HOP!!!! Lots of fun, prizes and eye candy for sure!!! :) YAY!!!

Renee said...

ooh this is simply adorable! i love it! hugz n blessngs.

Stacy said...

Sweet card Rhonda! I love how she is 3 deminsional! Fun spring colors, and pretty bow!

Linda . J said...

How fabulous is this card Rhonda, I love it. The design and colours are just perfect for your image.
Hugs Linda

Kel said...

aww that lil elephant is just awesome.. I love this. such great soft coloring :)

Marlene said...

Your little elephant card is adorable. Lovin' that ribbon you added!

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Rhonda! What a cutie of a card!! Love Daisy and her darling little dress!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the blue colors on this!! What a really sweet creation my friend!!HUGS