Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Its time for Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Hi all! Happy Wednesday to you! I have used a perfect image for me today!! Considering my blog name is Bumblebee Creations! This cutie bumblebee digi image is of course from Fresh Brewed Designs, called BEE MINE
I have used flocking on my bee to add texture, colored him up with my copics and made a flower using some of the same papers from the card for the brad--using my brad maker from Imaginisce. Papers were from a paper pad called:Queen Bee--SO FUN!!
Sentiment was made using my computer.
And for this week the challenge is to use a charm--so I added a heart charm. Check out the challenge HERE!!
Also I wanted to share some great news:
Every first Monday of the month you will find a new Freebie!!! the Freebie will only last for the first week of the month, then it is GONE until the next months image is added!!! It will be linked under MOCHA MANIC MONDAY FREEBIE.

February's freebie is Coffee Talk. Coffee Talk will be available until Feb 13, so, hurry -go grab her HERE.

15 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh rhonda this is sweet as can BEE! LOL!
I love your flower!

Besthobbyeva said...

What a great card and you can really see the flocking. Great job! I love the squares on the card as well! Fantab!!!

nessy said...

oh rhonda what fun ~ such a sweet bee ~perfect!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! How sweet!! I adore your little bee hun!! :) HUGS

MiamiKel said...

What a cutie!! Lovely job, my friend - great papers and love this layout!

Linda Anderson said...

How adorable Rhonda!!!!! Love the flocking! We both used the same image - creative minds think alike!

Linda

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

This is "oh so Charming" (-:
It's super-cute and I love those papers!

Renee said...

Rhoneda, I love your Bee! The flock really makes this lil guys stand out, so stinkin cute. Were trying to keep warm here, looks like a heat wave coming this weekend 35!! I'm with ya spring can't come quick enough for me. Have a great week. Hugz n blessings.

Marlene said...

What a sweet bee! Love the flower, too! Nice touch.

Stacy said...

Ha ha this is the perfect card for you!!! Your bee looks so cute and fuzzy! Love it! Adorable card!!

Larisa said...

wow!! So cute image! Love this funny card)))

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is sooo cute. Love all your creations.

I left an award for you on my blog... Stop on by and pick it up when you have time.

Have a good one!

Diane said...

Awwwwwwwww how cute and so fitting for your blog!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Such a fun image! Great card design!

Shazza said...

this is soooo cute x