Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Emily's Teachers Valentines day card

I have made Emily's teachers Valentines Day card with two different files from The Cutting Cafe.
First file is: Flower Pot shaped card template and cutting file and the second is: Valentine Family and Friends printable stamp set
I hope you like it. Don't forget you can win the two sets I used from The Cutting Cafe if your name is drawn from my post HERE - you have until Feb. 20th to comment. Also, you will want to make sure that you check out all the awesome creations by the DT in the Monthly Inspiration-February 18th-as it will give you even more chances to win!!

11 comments:

Diane said...

What a darling card...I bet she will "love" it!!

Regina Easter said...

Oh my have I told you lately how wonderful you are. Well you are. Love this. Hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love how bright and fun this is!

Stacy said...

Oh wow this is lovely! What a wonderful gift for a teacher! Great job!

Besthobbyeva said...

Fantastic card. I have never seen anything like it. So clever. Your daughter's teacher is sure to love it!!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

WOW! I have to go back and read the post you linked to, but THIS is AWESOME!! I wish I was her kindergarten teacher!! (-:

Stacie

Diane said...

Isn't this beautiful!! Love the bright reds!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the bright and colorful flowers Rhonda.

Shirley said...

Beautiful card and I love the flowers. Lucky teacher.

Shirley said...

Beautiful card and love the flowers
Lucky teacher.

Trisha said...

What a pretty card for a teacher (or anyone). Love your colors and your stitching on this lovely pot of flowers. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com