Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Cutting Cafe Dress Card

Today I have made a card with a file from The Cutting Cafe:

DRESS SHAPED CARD TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE AND INVITE SET

Summer weddings are coming up and how fun is this dress shaped card?! 
I have made this one to look spring-ish--as I am SO ready for spring!! The file has a couple flowers and also an envelope-sentiments, and also files for the dress to be made into invites. Go check it out!
I have used printable papers from Pink Petticoat and made these flowers with my SU stamp, added a few pieces of bling-and there you go!

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Oh my I am so ready for spring. This is so darn pretty. Love it girl. Hugs

Linda . J said...

Love this card Rhonda and the paper is so pretty and love the shaped template.
Hugs Linda

Holly Young said...

very cute dress Rhonda, I love the little flowers. Spring would be nice, but it just means summer is that much closer so I'm hanging on to all the winter I can.

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Love that paper.

Can't wait until spring. *ugh*

Pssst...there's a freebie sentiment on my blog today, if you're interested.

Besthobbyeva said...

Wow-wee, this is just beautiful. I am loving the flowers on the dress! It really feels like spring. I so can't wait for spring (don't tell Kel, she LOVES winter). I am done with ALL the snow!!

Great, great job!!

Laurie

Renee said...

omgoodness Rhonda this is so stinkin cute!! Love the colors and your bit of bling! I think we are all so ready for spring, love seeing these lil flowers! Made our Memorial day camping reservations so spring has gotta be getting close :D hugz n blessings.