Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Drew the Dragon

Hi all! I am excited to have won this digi image--I just think he is soooo adorable! He is drawn by Charli and you can visit her blog HERE where she has a few more images for sale. She has several images available on Squigglefly as well.
Thank You Charli!

Isn't he just the cutest?!! If Charli doesn't mind I think I may also make a girly card with DREW--just adding a flower or bow would make a cute card for a little girl who likes dragons too!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Rhonda

9 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi Rhonda. How cute is that image, love his eyes. Hope you are keeping well. Love Sandra xxx

Charli said...

Love this card! Glad you like the image :)
Charli
x

Holly said...

oh it' a great card Rhonda, and I think a pink or purple girl dragon would be just as adorable too!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Great card Rhonda. Can't wait to see Drew as a Drewcilla.

bonkdawn said...

He is adorable!!! And you did a fab job of coloring him!

MiamiKel said...

What a cutie!! This is so vibrant and fun! Great job :)

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this card. That Drew is adorable. You did a great job coloring him and I love the pp!

Holly said...

I remember commenting on this one too I think this is darling, and I really do think making one in girl form would be darling. I can see it in pink or purple!

Charli said...

I love this card! I think that Drew would make a great girl's card in the right colours :) Amazing idea :)
Charli
x