Saturday, October 22, 2011

I have added to the candy.....

ok-so there are now 17 comments and I had said that I would add to my blog candy if it got to 15 comments....so do you want to see what has been added?
This fabulous stamp set by Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs!! How fun is this set?!! What a fantastic way to get the message out!
Make sure to check my post HERE to enter my candy and see what else is included in my candy!

I also wanted to remind you that squigglefly has a mega give-away going on;

From now until October 31st, every digi purchase at Squigglefly.com will automatically enter the buyer into a drawing for one of three prizes! The winners will be announced on November 1st US CST right  on the Squigglefly blog.

1st prize - $50 of free digis from Squigglefly.com
2nd prize - $35 of free digis from Squigglefly.com
3rd prize - $20 of free digis from Squigglefly.com

Each digi purchased will result in one entry for that buyer. For instance, if a single purchase contains three images, the buyer will receive THREE entries for that purchase.





don't forget when I get to 22 comments I will add something more to the candy!

5 comments:

Hlora said...

wow! Love it)

Diane said...

What a cute set.....my sister had breast cancer this summer...she is now cancer free......love the little owls.....I signed up...taking a break from the terrible day I had...ugh!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I just love this set. Thanks for a chance.

Besthobbyeva said...

Such an awesome set. Anything with owls is fantab!!

I hope all is well with you and your family! I miss everyone!!

Laurie

kim.scrapper said...

What a cute stamp set, I have a good friend going through the fight of breast cancer, tfs