Monday, October 31, 2011

Squigglefly challenge-Tickle My Fancy..(.well Marlene's Fancy!!)

HI all! Today is an exciting day....it is Halloween--the day I pick a winner for my blog candy...and the start to a new challenge over at Squigglefly! The challenge this week is to Tickle Marlene's Fancy!! Make her giggle--or smile at least! I have used November Turkey by Brian Lock....and I have to be honest - I had to ask for my hubby's help with coming up with a sentiment! I worked lots of hours again this last week, and my brain just doesn't want to think!! I really like what he came up with though!
Here is a photo of my Trick or Treat-ers!
They are gonna be Bumblebees!! Guess we all love Bumblebees!!!


 
GO HERE TO ENTER!

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Rhonda. Such a fab card, great image and I adore the colours, its really bright and very effective.
Wow, look at all that candy, you are one generous lady. Good luck to everyone. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Holly Young said...

Tell your hubby he did great on the sentiment! I love it and think it's so clever! Your trick or treating bumblebees are adorable!

JanR said...

Great card. That wheat is cool!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE your card rhonda! The sentiment is SOOOO CUTE!!! hehehe!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your little bumblebees. One super adorable and one beautiful and growing up too quickly (just like mine is :/) Can't we just squoosh them and make them stay this way?!?!?!

LOTS of love and hugs and smiles.
Heather

Elizabeth Allan said...

Rhonda your card colors are so festive and fun. You have cute bumblebees in your family!

Anonymous said...

Rhonda your card is so funny! Cute bumblebee costumes too!
smiles,Deena

Marlene said...

LOL...tell your hubby he did a great job with the sentiment! Love the card - you did tickle my fancy! Fantastic job!

Laura B said...

Cute card, and really funny sentiment!:)

nessy said...

love the card ~such fun ~and what a sweet photo!! ~thanks for sharing!!
vanessa xx